Friday 25 July 2014

Good Morning Tag

Hey lovelies!



1. What kind of alarm clock do you have?
I normally use my Sony Z1 mobile phone.


2. Do you have a snoozer?
No, I'm someone who hates waking any earlier than I should (when working) but I make sure that I've have the most annoying, droaning, sound set for the alarm tune, and I always set my phone down, away from my bed so I literally have to jump and get up to turn it off!


3. What do you do first when you wake up?
I will normally check for texts, social media, and then straight downstairs into the kitchen.


4. Coffee or tea?
I will normally have peppermint tea, only resort to coffee if I'm feeling particularly tired.


5. Window open or closed?
Closed! Outside my window is a porch with the front door, I get scared someone may find they're way inside, that would be a fright to wake up to!


6. Shower?
I always enjoy jumping into the shower, whilst my tea (of coffee) is cooling to drinking temperature.


7. Clothes already picked out?
On days off? Never, I always spend around 30 minutes switching and changing my mind on the day though!


8. Breakfast?
I'll eat anything from a bowl of mixed granola and musuli with milk or yogurt, some toast with peanut butter, poached eggs with a slice of toast, fruit, a little musuli and yogurt, yummy :)


9. TV, radio or silence?
I will normally just catch up on a load of youtube videos whilst I'm getting ready. Occasionally I'll listen to the radio.


10. When do you wake up?
If I'm working, 7am, if I'm not, normally anytime before 10:30am.


11. Mood?
Just tired, I take quite a while to start feeling refreshed aha


12. How do you sleep?
I will always go to sleep resting on my left side, can't sleep otherwise!



This is just a tag which I thought would be nice to take part in, so that you guys can get to know me a little better.

I tag anyone to do this!

Be sure to let me know in the comments, so that I can check yours out :)



xx

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post, I did this tag too!
    I also nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I saw yours, it was where I originally thought it would be a cool tag to do :D

      Oh thank you, I'm very grateful:) i shall definitely have to look that up, thanks again lovely:) xx

      Delete